December 14, 2014

BEAUTY REPORT CARD: Shiseido's Maquillage Edge Free Eyelash Curler

 
Beautywise, curling our lashes and coating them with generous amounts of mascara is one step we never skip when heading out for the day. Unlike others who seem to be blessed with lashes that defy gravity, ours are stubby and as flat as a pancake. Accepting that, we've got to work with what we're given, and let's just say we have come to appreciate a good eyelash curler. We've tried our fair share of curling contraptions, but we think we may have found the one in Shiseido's Maquillage Edge Free Eyelash Curler. Keep reading to see how it faired in our Beauty Report Card.
  
 
Curl// A+
It definitely does the job! We find that tilting the handle up while pinching down gives us the best results. Unlike the other eyelash curlers we've tried previosuly, you don't need to pump the handle as many times to achieve fluttering lashes that will have any guy weak at the knees.
 
Design// B+
Our biggest peeve with this particular curler is that it doesn't fit our eyes, so we can't curl all our eyelashes at once. Instead, we have to move the curler around the length of our lashline, curling our innner and outer lashes separately.
 



 What eyelash curler is currently in your makeup bag?
 
Follow us on GFC, Bloglovin', Twitter and Instagram to stay update date with our latest posts!
 
 
♥ M + K

13 comments:

  1. Sounds like a handy product, although I really wouldn't know since I don't really use makeup haha. (= x
    trulyyourskyle | KYLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never use this but it makes amazing difference. Like it :)

    Visit me: Kapege life moments :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure does! If your lashes are naturally curled, then you don't even need to bother with this contraption!

      X
      M + K

      Delete
  3. Nice! I love all of these
    xoxo

    beblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh I always forget about curling my eyelashes. But I'm like you and have Asian eyelashes that are straight and short so they do need to be curled!
    Olivia | Her Name Was Celebration

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha It can be quite time consuming, but if we're going somewhere special then we do try and curl them when we remember

      X
      M + K

      Delete
  5. I literally never curl my eye lashes, I'm just too lazy too aha! Maybe I should start..

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We only curl our lashes because we feel they make a lot of difference for us, otherwise we wouldn't bother!

      X
      M + K

      Delete
  6. Never curl my eye lashes, but would love to try this amazing product. Mel
    www.livingoncloude9.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been using this for a while and love it too. I would love to try out the Shu Umeru or Chanel one someday, but for now, this one does the job amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Never try it before, but I want to!
    Kisses ♥

    allthatweseeisjustadreamwithinadream.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment!

We love new followers but please don't comment "follow me and i'll follow you" or the like. We would like to know that our followers are genuine and not following us in hope that we'll return the favour. Leave your link and we'll be happy to check out your blog!

Back to Top